Best place to park in bradford?

I just passed my driving test today (finally) and was wondering if anyone knew the best and cheapest place to park in the city. The leisure exchange car park is the ideal location as i go to the cinema alot (before 6.30) but they no longer offer free parking before that time so is there any other place to park in bradford thats cheaper. Id be looking to park for around 10 hours +.

11 Comments

Congratulations mate :thumbsup:

here is a link to car parks & prices with a map :

bradford.gov.uk/asp…asp

Banned

darren9030;6059107

Congratulations mate :thumbsup:here is a link to car parks & prices with … Congratulations mate :thumbsup:here is a link to car parks & prices with a map :http://www.bradford.gov.uk/asp/carparks/carparks_b.asp

Faster than me :thumbsup:+1

bradford.gov.uk/asp…asp

Original Poster

Cheers guys, rep added to both

Banned

leeds

Banned

Leeds?

Banned

doh too late.

Original Poster

Lol im going to leeds college but im not driving there at 9 in the morning so i need to find a place to park in bradford then get the train.

if you're going to leeds you can park for free at Shipley or Pudsey train stations then get the train in.

Original Poster

epson;6059517

if you're going to leeds you can park for free at Shipley or Pudsey train … if you're going to leeds you can park for free at Shipley or Pudsey train stations then get the train in.

Thanks for the tip, i think ill do that :thumbsup:

Banned

manningham lane:)

say hello to rita, sue and bob too for me

if you're going to l¥¤%§, Forster Square.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    4. GOT Leaks again614

See more discussions