Groups

Best place to pre-order NES Mini?

I've pre-ordered with Nintendo, because if anyone is guaranteed stock, they are!
    It's probably too late for release date now, but does anyone know if there is anyone still guaranteeing stock, or if Nintendo UK isn't the best place to pre-order it from? Thanks

6 Comments

I ordered mine from work we are selling them for £47 here - shopto.net/vid…mes

Release delivery is no longer guaranteed but should be same week.

5% discount if your a gold member too i believe.

Please note i do not represent ShopTo.net in any way

Original Poster

Lol you just said you ordered one from work so you must represent them.

I doubt shopto would get them quicker then ordering from Nintendo themselves though right?

superfreddy

Lol you just said you ordered one from work so you must represent them.I … Lol you just said you ordered one from work so you must represent them.I doubt shopto would get them quicker then ordering from Nintendo themselves though right?

Being an employee of a firm doesn't mean that you're always acting in that capacity.

Nintendo's own store should be able to ship existing orders in time for release, agreed, though (at least in the case of games), certain retailers will manage to deliver slightly earlier than that.

superfreddy

Lol you just said you ordered one from work so you must represent them.I … Lol you just said you ordered one from work so you must represent them.I doubt shopto would get them quicker then ordering from Nintendo themselves though right?

Nintendo probably have the best price unless you have discount, its £2 more and with a key ring.. and as you said Nintendo Store will surely have plenty of stock.

AStonedRaichu

Nintendo probably have the best price unless you have discount, its £2 … Nintendo probably have the best price unless you have discount, its £2 more and with a key ring.. and as you said Nintendo Store will surely have plenty of stock.

The Nintendo Online Store will always be charging RRP for new release products, so it's rarely the best place to buy from if you work solely on price. Shopto (who have the best price currently available, AFAIK) are asking £47.86, compared to Nintendo's £49.99.
    Edited by: "Illusionary" 30th Aug 2016

Illusionary

The Nintendo Online Store will always be charging RRP for new release … The Nintendo Online Store will always be charging RRP for new release products, so it's rarely the best place to buy from if you work solely on price. Shopto (who have the best price currently available, AFAIK) are asking £47.86, compared to Nintendo's £49.99.

The RRP is £59.99 but every including Nintendo are selling them 49.99 which seems a little strange.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710954
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would917
      3. What would be HELL to you?2944
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351

See more discussions