Best place to purchase a 'New' 3DS or 3DS XL?

Posted 25th Jun
After a used one in very good condition, alternatively would pay a little bit above RRP for a new one but not over the odds.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
So why don’t you do what the rest of us do and buy one on eBay, Cex. I don’t understand this new trend of asking everybody else to search for you a better deal.
Not up on Nintendo myself but how about CEX or Music Magpie?

CEX:
uk.webuy.com/pro…xed
£98 and is "Boxed" so classed as good-mint condition. 2yr warranty too.

Loads of others to wade through. Just avoid the "Discounted" ones as they would not be what you are looking for!

Music Magpie:
musicmagpie.co.uk/sto…red
£124.99 and only 12 month warranty (compared to above) but is classified as "Very good" condition. CEX sounds better value though.
Phsycronix25/06/2020 12:58

Not up on Nintendo myself but how about CEX or Music …Not up on Nintendo myself but how about CEX or Music Magpie?CEX:https://uk.webuy.com/product-detail/?id=0454965003dab01&categoryName=3ds-consoles&superCatName=gaming&title=nintendo-3ds-console-aqua-blue-boxed£98 and is "Boxed" so classed as good-mint condition. 2yr warranty too.Loads of others to wade through. Just avoid the "Discounted" ones as they would not be what you are looking for!Music Magpie:https://www.musicmagpie.co.uk/store/products/nintendo-3ds-red£124.99 and only 12 month warranty (compared to above) but is classified as "Very good" condition. CEX sounds better value though.

Thanks, but those are the previous itteration was more after the New 3DS model. Also I find CEX a bit of a lottery in terms of the condition of their items, their grades can't always be trusted...
abed_salt25/06/2020 13:15

Thanks, but those are the previous itteration was more after the New 3DS …Thanks, but those are the previous itteration was more after the New 3DS model. Also I find CEX a bit of a lottery in terms of the condition of their items, their grades can't always be trusted...

Oh, okay. It did puzzle me to say "new" and then say "After a used one." Totally get it now. As I said, I don't understand 3DS. I knew the XL was a bigger one(?) but what is a 'new' one, over a normal one? I would look it up myself but can't be bothered...
Edited by: "Phsycronix" 25th Jun
CEX - £125 (boxed)
uk.webuy.com/pro…xed

If it wasn't in the condition you expected, you could simply return it? At least it's a "new" version and has the 24 month warranty.
Ok thanks I will take a look at that, with all the cheap games from argos/amazon thought it was worth getting one now.

The newer version has much improved 3D, an added analogue nub and an improved processor so there are a couple of games that only play on the newer model.
sdoherty100025/06/2020 12:54

So why don’t you do what the rest of us do and buy one on eBay, Cex. I d …So why don’t you do what the rest of us do and buy one on eBay, Cex. I don’t understand this new trend of asking everybody else to search for you a better deal.

What’s next? Which leg shall I put in front of the other first
JumpMan198025/06/2020 13:54

What’s next? Which leg shall I put in front of the other first

Thanks for using your huge intellect to post such a profound and well thought out comment. Your contributions to this online community should be recognised by a greater power.
abed_salt25/06/2020 14:02

Thanks for using your huge intellect to post such a profound and well …Thanks for using your huge intellect to post such a profound and well thought out comment. Your contributions to this online community should be recognised by a greater power.

Prayer of the Roller Boys
You could bid for this click.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants