Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Place to Rent?

hi, i need to know where is the best place to rent dvds and games, i would also like to know if there are any offers like a free month trial.

also is using rental sites a good thing, is it easy to use by renting online? (are there any problems with using online rentals?)

the answer to my question can be online or stores i dont mind

PS - can anyone give an approximation of how much it would cost to rent out a new game/dvd

thank you

15 Comments

Original Poster

bump....

Hmm I'd say Swapgame for games and maybe Amazon for dvd's? (Both have free trials)

{Lovefilm have a terrible habit of messing up your priorities, meaning you often get one from the bottom of the list}

I haven't tried any of these but here's the list anyway:
    dvdzero.co.uk/ind…php

HTH:)

From the list I can vouch for Cinema Paradiso:)

Original Poster

thanks for the help guys.....anyone else recommend anyone?

There was the 3 month Lovefilm DVD trial, not sure if still working. I'm currently getting 4-6 DVDs a week from them.:) Will cancel in July.

Lovefilm are actually a lot better on this 3 month trial than they have been before, and to get 3 months worth of rentals for free cant be bad.

Original Poster

do lovefilm do games????

killabyte

do lovefilm do games????

Yes but not on the free trial.:-(

yeh they do on the free trial they do games

roadie

yeh they do on the free trial they do games

If I want games on my free trial I would need to upgrade my package and start paying immeditely.:?

I'm on the free trial and i'm getting games.

But then, mine was the rejoining for old members free trial, so that may be different

spudgun

If I want games on my free trial I would need to upgrade my package and … If I want games on my free trial I would need to upgrade my package and start paying immeditely.:?

You probably went for the Unlimited 2 then, to be able to have games out as well, you want the Combination 2.

im on the free trial with games!

Well I picked the wrong option then. Running out of DVDs I want now, would have been good to get some 360 games.:-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636
      2. Family Spotify account21
      3. Legal advice22
      4. Washer Dryer44

See more discussions