Best place to sell 3ds (new version)

Found 27th Jul 2017
I'm looking to buy a 2ds xl and want to sell my 3ds (new version but not xl) to get some cash to put towards it. Where do you guys think I'd get the most money for it? eBay?
Community Updates
Ask3DS
8 Comments
How much are you looking to get for it?
Original Poster
I was thinking it would be worth at least £60 in excellent condition boxed. CEX offer like £47 which isn't enough tbh.
You should be looking for at least 80 in my opinion
Johnny_boy

You should be looking for at least 80 in my opinion

Agreed. Also now the standard New 3DS has stopped production, that makes them more valuable IMO. And the black one is not available to buy new anywhere now, the white one is still available from a few places.
Try Gumtree or avforums.
Edited by: "bernardsfingers" 27th Jul 2017
jco83

Agreed. Also now the standard New 3DS has stopped production, that makes … Agreed. Also now the standard New 3DS has stopped production, that makes them more valuable IMO. And the black one is not available to buy new anywhere now, the white one is still available from a few places.

Eeeh, idk about more valuable. Its not really, since collectors collect limited edition 3DS'es. The normal Nintendo consoles don't tend to go for much. Who knows though, maybe in the future it might be worth a lot. However, currently it's worth around £70-£80 w/o CFW. With CFW (+32gb/64gb SD card) easily £130
Rid1

Eeeh, idk about more valuable. Its not really, since collectors collect … Eeeh, idk about more valuable. Its not really, since collectors collect limited edition 3DS'es. The normal Nintendo consoles don't tend to go for much. Who knows though, maybe in the future it might be worth a lot. However, currently it's worth around £70-£80 w/o CFW. With CFW (+32gb/64gb SD card) easily £130

I still think 70 is too low, imo.
Johnny_boy

I still think 70 is too low, imo.

I'd say around £80 is pretty accurate for what you would expect to get. Obviously will depend on how desperate you are to sell & whether you happen to be lucky selling when someone is looking to buy. I sold a boxed standard New 3DS with a charger which wasn't even in that good condition for £90 on Gumtree just over a month ago, although it took a couple of weeks to sell.
Edited by: "bernardsfingers" 27th Jul 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions