Best place to sell 60+ unwanted blu-rays and games?

Found 1st Dec 2011
I have around 60 to sell, i have thought about ebay but putting up 60+ listings and posting them seems like to much hassle.
Community Updates
14 Comments
Here if you don't mention any titles you should be free to sell here.
You can trade them in at Asda,Argos or certain Tescos.
You would`nt get cash though,it would be a gift card....but you could sell that no problem!
aunty jane

CEX

What are they like ? would they buy all i have or only what they want?

1616french

You can trade them in at Asda,Argos or certain Tescos.You would`nt get … You can trade them in at Asda,Argos or certain Tescos.You would`nt get cash though,it would be a gift card....but you could sell that no problem!

Are you saying tesco take unwanted blu-rays as well as games ?

Adam2050

Here if you don't mention any titles you should be free to sell here.

I would sell on here but i doubt i would be trusted with zero feedback and i would still have to post 60+ times unless people bought more than one.
Sorry,no just the games.
1616french

Sorry,no just the games.

Oh right thanks.
what`s the one on tv...i think it is musicmagpie.co.uk try them

Edited by: "whingygit" 1st Dec 2011
Thriller-Deejay we've taken loads in and as long as they aint too scratched & in original cases they will most probably take them off your hands
aunty jane

Thriller-Deejay we've taken loads in and as long as they aint too … Thriller-Deejay we've taken loads in and as long as they aint too scratched & in original cases they will most probably take them off your hands

Thanks will give them a try
whingygit

what`s the one on tv...i think it is http://www.musicmagpie.co.uk … what`s the one on tv...i think it is http://www.musicmagpie.co.uk try them

I looked at them but they seem to give low amounts. For example i entered the barcode for mw3 xbox360 and they offer £12.99
Thanks anyways
Edited by: "THRILLER-DEEJAY" 1st Dec 2011
take them into a BEE.COM shop for the best price.
Sell as a job lot maybe? Gumtree, cash on collection.
Try selling them on gumtree or here?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants