Groups

best place to sell a 2001 whytes works mountain bike

hello, my mate trying to sell his 2001 whytes works full suspension mountain bike and was wondering best place to sell it in north east? It was £2500 so what would a decent price be now? Good condition.
    cheers

9 Comments

Hard to price a bike, it is what it is worth to the buyer, i am looking for a whyte

Depends also on how many of the parts have been upgraded, if it has not been upgraded at all I wouldn't expect it to fetch a very big price tbh

I would try selling on pinkbike, bikeradar and place like that, heres the whyte i want only 4 grand

http://www.whytebikes.com/2011/images/1600/W-1-001-11.png

make a friend in the best bike shop in the local area, get them to value it then agree to give them a % of the sale price.

tech has moved on a lot since 2001 on bikes...

search completed listings on ebay and see what similar bikes have sold for...

yeah things have moved on.... full sus from that age prob isn't going to be as good as average full sus from 4 years ago so wouldn't be expecting lots i fear, the marin copied their style of frame didn't they or am i getting confused!

Toasthduk

heres the whyte i want only 4 grand

Sweet Jesus oO

That's a beauty!

Original Poster

cheers all 4 advice

Original Poster

think he wants 300, going from 300- 850 on ebay
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***317
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047116
      3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…89
      4. Spotify Family Premium share513

See more discussions