Expired

Best place to sell a camper engine???

7 replies
Found 29th Oct 2009
After a bit of advice please. I have a fully reconditioned VW 25 watercooled engine that we bought when we were told the engine in outs had blown up. Turns out it hadn't and the van in perfect working order has recently found a new home. The engine is now sat in the dining room and it really needs a new home. Can anyone offer advice on where would be the best place to advertise it other than e bay. Any suggestions would be much appreciated

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

Bound to be a dedicated VW camper website you could advertise it on surely.

]Like here.

ebay is probably not a bad idea to start off. Put a decent reserve on, and see where you end up. Quite a lot go on there. Have a look, and see if you think they are going for about the amount you want to make?

I would look for local VW dealers!

Here you go , dedicated to everything T25. There is a for sale page in the forums :thumbsup:

club80-90.co.uk/

Original Poster

greg_68;6724163

Bound to be a dedicated VW camper website you could advertise it on … Bound to be a dedicated VW camper website you could advertise it on surely.]Like here.

m18gfc;6724741

ebay is probably not a bad idea to start off. Put a decent reserve on, … ebay is probably not a bad idea to start off. Put a decent reserve on, and see where you end up. Quite a lot go on there. Have a look, and see if you think they are going for about the amount you want to make?

bn4;6724799

I would look for local VW dealers!

crunch;6725336

Here you go , dedicated to everything T25. There is a for sale page in … Here you go , dedicated to everything T25. There is a for sale page in the forums :thumbsup:http://www.club80-90.co.uk/

Cheers peeps will make it my mission for this evening to put it on all forums and mags I can find. If I wait for the oh to do anything i'll wait forever!!

Can anyine tell me how I rep people new to this bit sorry:whistling:

Just click on the scales by their name i beleive!

Original Poster

cheers rep added I am learning. slowly!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769557
    2. 5am gym crew20140
    3. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games33
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849

See more discussions