Best place to sell a laptop

Found 3rd Jul 2012
Can anyone tell me the best quickest place to sell a laptop for a reasonable price?

Anyrecommandations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Laptop
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Laptop
10 Comments

Can always try the For Sale/ Trade section on here.

whatsThePoint

i think you misunderstood the question, they said best not worst

Oh okay.. my bad.

lol

Let me think, the best place to sell something, it's on the tip of my tongue, almost like an auction site, umm, where you bid on things people sell, I can't think of the name, all I know is there are 4 letters, and they are red blue yellow and green, can't for the life of me think what it's called though.

whatsThePoint

there are 8 letters in local ads

I forgot you could bid in local ads now, my how technology has come.

whatsThePoint

op wanted the quickest place to sell for a reasonable priceif they had … op wanted the quickest place to sell for a reasonable priceif they had placed a local ad at the same time as starting this thread it could of been sold by now and cash in their hand

I seriously doubt that, I will spell it out shall I? - eBay, 3 day auction, bid. Simple.

Banned

Gumtree

AVForums.

whatsThePoint

before spelling things out you really need to understand what your … before spelling things out you really need to understand what your talking about, which you clearly don't in this case

Lol, the best place to sell a laptop at a reasonable price, quickly, surely ebay is the way for this? You think free ads are the way forward do you? Good luck with that one.
Post a comment
@
    Text