Best place to sell a motorbike ?

Found 22nd Mar 2010
Hi folks,

Looking to sell my motorbike, local press obv an option, not so sure about ebay ? Anyone sold a bike recently advise ?
Cheers, rep left

11 Comments

what is it?

Auto Trader for bikes.

or... the best place...

pistonheads.com/sal…g=7
And its free I think...

Rick

Stick it on Gumtree, that's where I look for Aberdeen

Biketrader is the best - I need to get mine on there as well.

FZ6 Fazer 04 Reg & less than 4k miles ! Just need to give it a good clean & get some photo's sorted....

although I still need to pass my full test. Hopefully get it done next month and I will be buying a nice bike

I just don't have time to get out on mine anymore, and with a little one on the way, I need the cash to put towards a bigger car for the misses.

Might actually put it on here 1st, as it's free Not sure how many people are bike riders though ?

Make sure you get a nice 600 for your 1st bike though, you'll be bored quickly with anything less (and good luck !)

Original Poster

RickT;8173645

Auto Trader for bikes.or... the best … Auto Trader for bikes.or... the best place...http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/index.asp?g=7And its free I think... Rick

Cheers Rick

WasStoNed;8173638

what is it?

Its a Pioneer Nevada 125cc, cracking bike but looking to upgrade

bazzaric;8173720

although I still need to pass my full test. Hopefully get it done next … although I still need to pass my full test. Hopefully get it done next month and I will be buying a nice bike

CBR600 cant go wrong with these, ive had mine for about 4 years now great 600cc to start with.

Looking to upgrade now to the Blackbird hopefully :thumbsup:

whatsThePoint;8173820

Always makes me laugh when people say get a 600 as a first bike, bit like … Always makes me laugh when people say get a 600 as a first bike, bit like saying get a car with at least 2000cc and a turbo or you'll quickly get bored with it.....mind you :whistling:

If you do your lessons on a 125, 250, 500 then a 600, you will soon learn that the comparisons between them are mind blowing. 600's are generally cheap to insure, and will last you from learner to fully experienced rider :thumbsup:

andrpro;8173782

CBR600 cant go wrong with these, ive had mine for about 4 years now great … CBR600 cant go wrong with these, ive had mine for about 4 years now great 600cc to start with.Looking to upgrade now to the Blackbird hopefully :thumbsup:

I had that bike in that colour too :roll: CBR600FX

Original Poster

cheers folks helpfull stuff
Post a comment
@
    Text