Groups

Best place to sell a PS4 slim?

Got hacked recently and looking to sell the console on after the horrible customer service from PlayStation

10 Comments

Local weight watchers

what's so horrible about the customer service?

Original Poster

Decoded

what's so horrible about the customer service?

​Just were not very helpful, seemed very reluctant and unapologetic (I know it wasn't that singular person fault but I'd expect a bit more help)

Gumtree will get you the most cash but may take the longest, ask for cash only, expect some time wasters and stupid offers/trades, but once you have the cash it's done.

eBay is quick, but lately it's plagued with scammers and chancers.

Do you know if your PS4 is fully working? why not enable two factor authentication.. That needs a code from your mobile to log in any new console.. That will protect you much better.

Original Poster

Dawsy

Do you know if your PS4 is fully working? why not enable two factor … Do you know if your PS4 is fully working? why not enable two factor authentication.. That needs a code from your mobile to log in any new console.. That will protect you much better.

​Should have done that but I only had it for a couple months, didnt even have psn gold

Original Poster

catbeans

Gumtree will get you the most cash but may take the longest, ask for cash … Gumtree will get you the most cash but may take the longest, ask for cash only, expect some time wasters and stupid offers/trades, but once you have the cash it's done.eBay is quick, but lately it's plagued with scammers and chancers.

​Cheers, cex is giving me £110 but that's with a controller as well so not sure if that's worth it

officialxmrx7

​Cheers, cex is giving me £110 but that's with a controller as well so no … ​Cheers, cex is giving me £110 but that's with a controller as well so not sure if that's worth it

That's a bad deal

officialxmrx7

​Cheers, cex is giving me £110 but that's with a controller as well so no … ​Cheers, cex is giving me £110 but that's with a controller as well so not sure if that's worth it

​try Facebook marketplace?
    im not sure what you want them to do if you were hacked? it's not their fault, plus it doesn't sound like you even had anything they would want if you haven't got psn plus...

Original Poster

I was thinking facebook but I don't know anyone that looks on it and PayPal was linked to my account and they took £120 out of it (PayPal refunded money the next day)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions