Best place to sell an Iphone 11 128gb

Posted 15th May
My daughter has decided she wants to sell her phone which is above model. Are Music Magpie quite a good company to sell through, and is their offer usually what they quote. Anyone have experience of how long the process take from start to finish? Finally, are there any companies that do part exchanges/swaps as she will have to get herself another phone after..

Ty for input.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
I've used Music Magpie several times. They pay what they offer and relatively quick. Just be honest. If it's poor quality say so
Edited by: "StonkwellBogtrotter" 15th May
No, its practically immaculate. She thinks now is a good time to sell before proce drops more and with virus social distancing seems easiest option..

Ty for your feedback on them
Music magpie is very good I have used many times. Always pay the advertised price and quickly. You can make more on EBay if you know what your doing but if not I would avoid.
I've used punc.com a few times. Free returns label provided (print your own or it takes several days for it to come through the post). Once you hand it over to the PO, it takes a day or 2 to reach them and then money was in my bank account the same day.
I personally sell all my old phones on eBay, I wait till £1 listing fees and put them up. I feel I make more on eBay than what music magpie and other sites offer, but each to their own
shadowfall15/05/2020 13:54

I personally sell all my old phones on eBay, I wait till £1 listing fees …I personally sell all my old phones on eBay, I wait till £1 listing fees and put them up. I feel I make more on eBay than what music magpie and other sites offer, but each to their own

I would be tempted to sell privately. But also be aware of all the scams / risk etc with selling on ebay. Buyers claiming it to be damaged, swapping parts etc. Ebay will side with the buyer
Facebay (or whatever it is called) may be a good option. You can list for a fair price and see who you are actually dealing with, unlike gumtree / ebay etc.
You can try CEX as the prices might be better than MM. Also, if you opt for a voucher as opposed to cash, you can get a bit more value to spend on in their store
alsproject15/05/2020 14:06

You can try CEX as the prices might be better than MM. Also, if you opt …You can try CEX as the prices might be better than MM. Also, if you opt for a voucher as opposed to cash, you can get a bit more value to spend on in their store

And be forced to buy something at their rip off prices. Avoid the voucher (even worse if they go under).
smashed15/05/2020 14:02

I would be tempted to sell privately. But also be aware of all the scams / …I would be tempted to sell privately. But also be aware of all the scams / risk etc with selling on ebay. Buyers claiming it to be damaged, swapping parts etc. Ebay will side with the buyer Facebay (or whatever it is called) may be a good option. You can list for a fair price and see who you are actually dealing with, unlike gumtree / ebay etc.

I’ve had numerous issues with sellers on ebay and lost out for these exact reasons. Wont sell any phones or big ticket items again on there.
Facebook marketplace. Should sell instantly
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions