Best place to sell gaming rig

Found 27th Aug 2017
Hey could anybody recommend me a place online where I can list my gaming rig for sale, I've tried av forums, eBay I don't want to deal with and I'd rather steer clear of Gumtree too if possible.
Have already used the Facebook marketplace and selling pages also. I'm all out of places I know that I can sell on so any recommendations would be great
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Shpock, and it's free. Sold numerous things on there including a car that sold within 2 days. You can pay a little and have your item highlighted and top of page.
Unfortunately I found eBay was the best place. Schpock was full of Low ballers.
Have you considered stripping it and selling it in parts. You'd get more for it that way.
steve.t17 h, 42 m ago

Shpock, and it's free. Sold numerous things on there including a car that …Shpock, and it's free. Sold numerous things on there including a car that sold within 2 days. You can pay a little and have your item highlighted and top of page.

Thanks Steve. Never thought of shpock I'm going to check it out now.
hairray15 h, 28 m ago

Unfortunately I found eBay was the best place. Schpock was full of Low …Unfortunately I found eBay was the best place. Schpock was full of Low ballers.

Do have it listed on eBay too but without much interest, in fact the only interest I got from there far was somebody offering me £300 short of my asking price lol thank you tho. I'll persist with eBay too
RiverDragon852 m ago

Have you considered stripping it and selling it in parts. You'd get more …Have you considered stripping it and selling it in parts. You'd get more for it that way.

I did think of that but not too confident with the stripping down part, I'd have to get help. If not gone in a few weeks I will probabaly go that route.
chantelle3104 m ago

Do have it listed on eBay too but without much interest, in fact the only …Do have it listed on eBay too but without much interest, in fact the only interest I got from there far was somebody offering me £300 short of my asking price lol thank you tho. I'll persist with eBay too

chantelle3104 m ago

Do have it listed on eBay too but without much interest, in fact the only …Do have it listed on eBay too but without much interest, in fact the only interest I got from there far was somebody offering me £300 short of my asking price lol thank you tho. I'll persist with eBay too

Put it on auction then, it'll go for what it's worth and I've found people respond more to auctions
Gumtree or eBay. If it doesn't get any interest, you can always sell the components separately.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants