Best place to sell Lego bricks

Posted 2nd May
I have just found in my house a massive treasure chest full of thousands of Lego bricks that I forgot I had. It’s all bricks and plates sorted into colours. No mini figures or other bits just basics bricks etc. I need to sell it asap because it’s in my way. Just wondered where the best place would be other than eBay to move it on as one lot. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

16 Comments
Will keep an eye on this one, we did the same tidying out kids room the other week, music magpie takes it but also think there are others.
Edited by: "eslick" 2nd May
eslick02/05/2020 14:23

Will keep an eye on this one, we did the same tidying out kids room the …Will keep an eye on this one, we did the same tidying out kids room the other week, music magpie takes it but also think there are others.

Trouble is musicMagpie only offer £3 a kilo which isn’t much. Was hoping for a bit more than that unless I get desperate. Trying to clear out so we can downsize.
Facebook market place
Facebook, Gumtree or eBay.
packard02/05/2020 14:25

Facebook market place

I don’t have a clue how that works. (Yes there are a few of us still out here). If I put it on there would it get seem by just my friends which would only be my family lol or is it viewable by everyone?
Spchok
Gumtree would be the best place to sell it normally but obviously things are a little different during lockdown.
This will give you an idea of its actual value. Sell on Shpock cash on collection
40616131-WGBJX.jpg
fearghalg02/05/2020 17:16

This will give you an idea of its actual value. Sell on Shpock cash on …This will give you an idea of its actual value. Sell on Shpock cash on collection [Image]

Thanks for the info. That’s a great help. It looks about what I have, although I wasn’t going to ask anywhere near that much for it.
@Pilsbury12 try Brick Link - the world's biggest Lego market.
Edited by: "bozo007" 2nd May
what's the going/realistic rate per kilo?
samwants2save03/05/2020 13:03

what's the going/realistic rate per kilo?

I think it depends what the Lego is. If it’s broken up sets it’s worth more than if it’s just bulk bricks.
do you still have the instructions?
schaf04/05/2020 21:36

do you still have the instructions?

It’s not sets. Just tons of bricks and plates
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions