Expired

Best place to sell my watch

Found 19th Mar 2013
I'm looking at selling my Tag Heuer watch, I've fired off a few emails to some google results but I was wondering if anybody had sold something along these lines and would recommend a site/shop.

Cheers.
Community Updates
AskWatch
27 Comments
bremner

I'm looking at selling my Tag Heuer watch, I've fired off a few emails to … I'm looking at selling my Tag Heuer watch, I've fired off a few emails to some google results but I was wondering if anybody had sold something along these lines and would recommend a site/shop.Cheers.

Sell it on here
A watch forum or eBay.

Or you could try on here.
I never considered selling it on here because every time a deal is posted for a expensive watch it plummets to -500 degrees and gets silly comments like "Cold, seen a watch like that in Argos for a fiver!"

Had a look at a couple of forums, on one you needed 60 posts before you could sell anything!

Dont really want to sell on eBay as I'm sick of the extortionate fee's.

Thanks for the replies.
see how much there going for on diff sites like ebay, try some jewllers in your area.... you never get anywhere near the value unless it's a high end make
the question is...is it Tag Heuer or "Tag Heuer" ? ....

One just like mine is ending in 15hrs on eBay so that should give me a rough idea

BA11

the question is...is it Tag Heuer or "Tag Heuer" ? ....

Its a 100% genuine Tag watch bought from Tag outlet at Cheshire Oaks that comes with all papers and original receipt.
bremner

I never considered selling it on here because every time a deal is posted … I never considered selling it on here because every time a deal is posted for a expensive watch it plummets to -500 degrees and gets silly comments like "Cold, seen a watch like that in Argos for a fiver!"Had a look at a couple of forums, on one you needed 60 posts before you could sell anything!Dont really want to sell on eBay as I'm sick of the extortionate fee's.Thanks for the replies.

The reason most forums have a posting limit is to stop people using the site as a free FS/FT board. They would rather people contribute than just sell once and disappear.

What model is it?
hornblowerracing

The reason most forums have a posting limit is to stop people using the … The reason most forums have a posting limit is to stop people using the site as a free FS/FT board. They would rather people contribute than just sell once and disappear.What model is it?

Model...
amazon.co.uk/Heu…YS4
bremner

Model...http://www.amazon.co.uk/Heuer-Calibre-Chronograph-Watch-CJF7112-BA0596/dp/B00305GYS4

watches.co.uk will give you a price.
Whether it's the price you want though is another thing.

Edited by: "gizmouk" 19th Mar 2013
bremner

Model...http://www.amazon.co.uk/Heuer-Calibre-Chronograph-Watch-CJF7112-BA0596/dp/B00305GYS4

Wish I had £3,000.

Nice watch opie, why you getting rid of it?
Cheers gizmouk I tried watches.co.uk but like you said they didn't offer anywhere near what I want for it.

Cheers legend101, it is a gorgeous watch and I don't really want to get rid of it but I don't go anywhere that warrants wearing an expensive watch so I think somebody else would get more enjoyment out of it.

bremner how much u looking for it? how much have you worn it? am interested
danib

bremner how much u looking for it? how much have you worn it? am … bremner how much u looking for it? how much have you worn it? am interested

I wouldn't take anything less than £1300 for it, if I was offered less than that I would just keep it.

I've probably worn it about once a week since I've had it, I'm a builder so obviously I don't wear it for work just out and about for a few hours, I've had it 18 months so about 70 times at the most. It's in pristine condition.
bremner

Cheers gizmouk I tried watches.co.uk but like you said they didn't offer … Cheers gizmouk I tried watches.co.uk but like you said they didn't offer anywhere near what I want for it.Cheers legend101, it is a gorgeous watch and I don't really want to get rid of it but I don't go anywhere that warrants wearing an expensive watch so I think somebody else would get more enjoyment out of it.

Can I be nosy and ask how much they offered for it ?
thewatchexpert.co.uk/
offered me a fair price for a tag i was looking to sell a few months ago
critster

http://www.thewatchexpert.co.uk/offered me a fair price for a tag i was … http://www.thewatchexpert.co.uk/offered me a fair price for a tag i was looking to sell a few months ago

Thank you for the link critster I'll send an inquiry now, cheers.
Has it been stored on a winder or did you have to reset time/date everytime you wore it ?
goldmax

Has it been stored on a winder or did you have to reset time/date … Has it been stored on a winder or did you have to reset time/date everytime you wore it ?

I've never had to set the time or date since I've had it and it's never missed a beat.
bremner

I've never had to set the time or date since I've had it and it's never … I've never had to set the time or date since I've had it and it's never missed a beat.

How does it keep going if you don't wear it ? I mean my seamaster chrono stops if I don't wear it every day .
Ones sold on Ebay doesn't look too good, a couple at around £1200 but quite a few at sub £1000.

All pot luck on there though.

not usually a fan of Tags, but that's a nice looking watch.
Was watching one on ebay that ended this morning that went for £860.

Yes it is a gorgeous watch just a pity I don't go anywhere that justifies wearing it.

I've had a few emails back from some of the links the helpful members above have posted and the best I've been offered is a grand.

I might be interested if you still have this available.
Can you post details etc?
whosthere

I might be interested if you still have this available.Can you post … I might be interested if you still have this available.Can you post details etc?

You have PM.
ebay has free listing for the next few days, you only get one photo, but you can start at any price.

Where abouts are you located?
whosthere

Where abouts are you located?

Greater Manchester

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions