Groups

Best Place To Sell Old CD's?

Hey all.

My GF has quite a few CD's (around 50-70) and im sick of the sight of em, and I have convinced her to get rid.

Wheres the best place to get rid, cex offer like 10p each, but Music Magpie offer like 30p each mostly, and they pay for shipping - anyone had better luck elsewhere?

Thanks

8 Comments

on here

here, car boot sale or give them to charity shop??

Banned

Try here first and then donate the rest to charity shop?

I sent mine off to music magpie, way too much hassle on here once you factor in individual P&P...

try here as a job lot

Flodd;8457517

I sent mine off to music magpie, way too much hassle on here once you … I sent mine off to music magpie, way too much hassle on here once you factor in individual P&P...

do this first then sell on HUKD as a second choice musicmagpie.co.uk/

You can always try Job-Lot.com which is a classified ads website which allow you to sell all your unwanted items for free for now.

They have a dedicated music category to sell unwanted CD's etc in

Googie10

You can always try Job-Lot.com which is a classified ads website which … You can always try Job-Lot.com which is a classified ads website which allow you to sell all your unwanted items for free for now. They have a dedicated music category to sell unwanted CD's etc in

You're a year too late son, or do you work for that website and you're trying to drum up a bit of business.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!22
      2. Question for electrician on bathroom fan45
      3. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?45
      4. To buy Iphone 611

See more discussions