Best place to sell pc parts

Found 24th Jun
Hi guys

looking to sell pc bits but can't be bothered with the issues eBay brings.

the bits are
fractal design arc midi 2
Asus h170pro
Intel i7 6700k

so where would I be best to sell these?

Cheers
Community Updates
AskComputersPC
6 Comments
It's not hard to sell on ebay. Use ebay shipping. Just go for buy it now if can't be bothered with action. Print label and off it goes. You only pay if label is used and you got postal insurance and tracking. Takes about 4 mins to list item and many drop off locations open early till late. I've only had one problem in 10+ years. Probably only sold 100 items though as I'm more a buyer. The other place people sell is Facebook local group but I haven't tried it. Maybe that's more your thing
Edited by: "wayners" 24th Jun
Cex will take prebuilt pc's if your feeling really lazy. Otherwise plenty of local PC part trading groups on fb
It's not that I'm feeling lazy. Each time I list stuff on eBay always have hassle with late bidders.

Cex not a bad shout tbh. Could see what they'd give me and if it's worth the upgrade I'm thinking about
Edited by: "Cunny" 24th Jun
What’s wrong with late bidders?
A sale’s a sale. If you don’t like the auction bid set a minimum?
d70cw61 h, 10 m ago

What’s wrong with late bidders?A sale’s a sale. If you don’t like the aucti …What’s wrong with late bidders?A sale’s a sale. If you don’t like the auction bid set a minimum?

If genuine nothing. I've just had bad experiences with late bidders with no payments
Cunny12 h, 11 m ago

It's not that I'm feeling lazy. Each time I list stuff on eBay always have …It's not that I'm feeling lazy. Each time I list stuff on eBay always have hassle with late bidders.Cex not a bad shout tbh. Could see what they'd give me and if it's worth the upgrade I'm thinking about

I use action sniper that's automatically bids in the last 5 seconds. Thing is if its £10 and I bid £20 I can still win it for £11...price doesn't jump to my bid of £20..So if people bid different prices the bidding can look a frenzy. I never usually bid until the last 5 seconds unless I get an early bid to see how its going.. Some put a stupid max bid in like £50 so if I bid £20 nope. So I bid £21 nope still not the highest bidder.. I then bid £30 nope. Still not the highest bidder.. You get the idea
Edited by: "wayners" 25th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions