best place to sell retro games (gameGear + gameBoy orignal)

Hello fellow HUKD'ealers

Just wanting to know where the best place I could go to get rid of:
1) a bag full of Game Gear games
2) Game Boy original in good condition with games

I've tried CEX but they said no.
eBay would be a last resort for me, too much trouble trying to sell then post etc,.

Thanks.

9 Comments

here AVforums Ebay?

you can hire sellers/agents on ebay to do it for you maybe....

Banned

lady7blue;6494859

and add to fees lol

op id like to know what games you have but your gonna need to wait 7 days to list themhere

Original Poster

hncb0809;6494965

and add to fees lolop id like to know what games you have but your gonna … and add to fees lolop id like to know what games you have but your gonna need to wait 7 days to list themhere

hmmm... which handheld? From the top of my head:

Why the 7 day wait? Have I just done something that I shouldn't have? Have I broken some rules?

Banned

you cannot list this in the fs boards untill you have reported this to be locked and waited a FULL 7 days from this being locked, full fs rules now apply to these sort of threads, sorry if you already knew this, you also cannot deal in misc

from the rules
LISTING A TRADE, SALE OR REQUEST

Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

Original Poster

lady7blue;6494859

that's a new one, might have to investigate....

Original Poster

sassie;6495257

you cannot list this in the fs boards untill you have reported this to be … you cannot list this in the fs boards untill you have reported this to be locked and waited a FULL 7 days from this being locked, full fs rules now apply to these sort of threads, sorry if you already knew this, you also cannot deal in miscfrom the rulesLISTING A TRADE, SALE OR REQUEST Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

ahhh... sorry didn't know about that. I've edited my previous post. Sorry again

lady7blue;6494859

Have you got any more info on this pls? Thanks.

toughCookie;6495262

that's a new one, might have to investigate....

IT IS AN EXTREMELY LAME RULE. THE MODS LOVE THEIR BAN HAMMERS HERE
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532117
    3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
    4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions