Best place to sell second hand phone

Found 21st Jul
I used mazuma to sell my old phones and they have been very good, although they don't offer the best price in the market.

I have heard people mention musicmagpie on here a lot, anyone got experience selling their phones to them? They offer better prices than mazuma.

Any other websites that you can recommend?
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
Facebook or Gumtree for me. Usually if it’s the right price, it sells very fast.
MattNorfolk3 m ago

Facebook or Gumtree for me. Usually if it’s the right price, it sells very …Facebook or Gumtree for me. Usually if it’s the right price, it sells very fast.

i don't want the hassle with dealing with people when i sell old mobile phones. i just want a website where i can send off the phone to.
mutley12 m ago

i don't want the hassle with dealing with people when i sell old mobile …i don't want the hassle with dealing with people when i sell old mobile phones. i just want a website where i can send off the phone to.

Try CeX and Game, they offer decent prices.

Magpie seem very reliable, never used them before though.

What phone are you looking to sell?
Edited by: "jamie015" 21st Jul
mutley13 m ago

i don't want the hassle with dealing with people when i sell old mobile …i don't want the hassle with dealing with people when i sell old mobile phones. i just want a website where i can send off the phone to.

I know what you mean. There are some real chancers out there. I ignore all messages until I get one that seems well mannered and genuine. Never had a bad experience that way.
MattNorfolk4 m ago

I know what you mean. There are some real chancers out there. I ignore all …I know what you mean. There are some real chancers out there. I ignore all messages until I get one that seems well mannered and genuine. Never had a bad experience that way.

i do sell stuff on gumtree, but i tend to pretty much give them away as i just want rid of them and there is no where to sell the stuff. given the easier option of selling to a retailer, i would prefer this and phones are bought by retailers so i would prefer this option.
Shpock, cash on collection only, ignore requests asking you to post.
Shpock app is an excellent place to sell, I use it lots to buy items & all the sellers have been genuine. I have also sold a few items with which I have not had no problems at all.
i used shpock temporarily but had to remove my account as it was really poor where we live. so many time wasters on there and i was practically giving the stuff away! i won't be using sphock again.
mutley19 m ago

i used shpock temporarily but had to remove my account as it was really …i used shpock temporarily but had to remove my account as it was really poor where we live. so many time wasters on there and i was practically giving the stuff away! i won't be using sphock again.

Really?? Ive been using it for ages with no issues at all.
same question as you OP so I will subscribe to this. Can get more on eBay but wary of selling a phone on there. Used CEX in the past but sell to them price doesn't look good.
I’ve used envirofone a good few times, never had a problem and price was always higher than mazuma.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 21st Jul
I usually sell mobiles on eBay or Gumtree but last 2 phones I’ve sold at CEX their valuations online are the same price that I got instore. Game refused my kids 5C something about screen comes up on them & the 2nd time they offered below what the online price was.

Will look at Shpock people are mentioning as never heard of it
What phone do you have ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions