Groups

Best place to sell sunglasses

My mum has loads of pairs of designer sunglasses but they dont seem to fetch anything on ebay as people can't prove there real. Is there place you can take them where they will give you a good price.

Ben

5 Comments

Original Poster

Adding to that if I put loads of pairs on ebay I'm deffo going to look like Ive just been to the market in Turkey. Some of them are old etc, they've been found in the loft collected over a good few summers

benhorne12;4865821

Adding to that if I put loads of pairs on ebay I'm deffo going to look … Adding to that if I put loads of pairs on ebay I'm deffo going to look like Ive just been to the market in Turkey. Some of them are old etc, they've been found in the loft collected over a good few summers

what about a carboot sale im sure if you get a nice hot day youll make a killing

then you can got to turkey and buy some more rofl

how much would you want on average a pair as so long as they different you could sell them on here if you werent gonna chage designer prices.

Otherwise im guesing if you near a big city go to an uo market 2nd hand shop and ask them if they wanna buy

Original Poster

DIVA1977;4865940

how much would you want on average a pair as so long as they different … how much would you want on average a pair as so long as they different you could sell them on here if you werent gonna chage designer prices.Otherwise im guesing if you near a big city go to an uo market 2nd hand shop and ask them if they wanna buy

I did think about selling on here but its hard to prove to people there genuine, if I was the customer I would want to know I'm getting genuine for my money.

what sort of price are you looking at for them with summer coming im sure if they decent price people on here would buy them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764555
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …248808
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.1617
      4. Your dream gaming set up?2556

See more discussions