Best place to sell unopened games?

Found 29th Dec 2017
Where's the best place to sell unopened PS4 games? Or even opened. I know there's CEX but you'd literally have to sell 20 games just for a tenner.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments
Unopened send/take them back, the ones that are opened you could try eBay or use musicMagpie or even trade in for cash.
kevc2128 m ago

Unopened send/take them back, the ones that are opened you could try eBay …Unopened send/take them back, the ones that are opened you could try eBay or use musicMagpie or even trade in for cash.

Does HUKD not have a member sell section anymore?
What games are you looking to sell as where best may depend on that.
Gumtree is good too
Private sales are going to be the best option. eBay, sphock , gumtree and Facebook market place. I tend to use eBay only when there's a promotion for less fees.
If you do sell on eBay I probably would open it to check the disk, otherwise you are opening yourself up to a claim that the disk was missing or broken.
bluetba10 h, 6 m ago

If you do sell on eBay I probably would open it to check the disk, …If you do sell on eBay I probably would open it to check the disk, otherwise you are opening yourself up to a claim that the disk was missing or broken.

Totally disagree - you lose value straight away by opening the game - there are lots of collectors out there want them unopened. Plus what is to stop someone saying they received an empty case regardless of it being open or not.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions