Groups

best place to stay on International Drive with great pool?

Hi folks,

We want to do all of the Univeral parks but also want to be able to wander easily onto International Drive for breakfast, any recommendations would be greatly received we're going in July.

10 Comments

look at Rosen inn point, I've booked it for may and seems to tick all the boxes, location etc, pretty cheap and basic accommodation but had pretty good reviews on trip advisor

Have a look over the on the Dibb.

Westgate Palace, on Carrier Drive just behind Wet and Wild, have stayed there 7 or 8 times now and its great!

Rosen inn at pointe Orlando. Stayed there 9 times. Best location on I-drive

Rosen inn at point is great location,stayed there this time lt year .

I wouldn't worry too much about sticking strictly to International drive. There are lots of locations that provide 20min or less drives to both Universal and Disney and you'd be amazed at how many Golden Corals, IHOPS and Dennys there are everywhere.

Download a map pack for your phone so you can use it as a sat nav without using data and you'll find getting anywhere is a breeze (I find Here is better than google maps when you don't have access to data on your phone)

We're going at the end of march and we're staying in coco keys as they have a water park and indoor pool

Original Poster

Thanks everyone! Muchly appreciated. Does the Rosen charge a resort fee? (Which I don't get, some show as high as $20 a day!?

Look into flydrive with a Villa might not cost much more and you'll have your own pool :-)

angiexlester

Thanks everyone! Muchly appreciated. Does the Rosen charge a resort fee? … Thanks everyone! Muchly appreciated. Does the Rosen charge a resort fee? (Which I don't get, some show as high as $20 a day!?

No they don't.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force22
      2. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25103
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2252
      4. Fraudulent site2810

See more discussions