Best place to trade in iPhone?

Posted 10th Dec 2019
Hi All,

I have an IPhone 7 128GB good condition which I don’t use anymore. Can I get some suggestions of the best website/in store place to trade it in for cash. I am expecting around 100-120 for it, however wanted to trade in at a reputable company to avoid any nuisance therefore not too sensitive to price. Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Game offer more than what you’re expecting

39315640-WLla3.jpg
You will get more money if you sell it on eBay
I’ve used game after my last couple of upgrades, they offer the best value and have always been quick to do checks and give the cash
alison19710/12/2019 17:49

I’ve used game after my last couple of upgrades, they offer the best value …I’ve used game after my last couple of upgrades, they offer the best value and have always been quick to do checks and give the cash

Thank you, do they need the box? Or can I just hand the phone in.
cex and game, selling on ebay they might try and rip you off...
TheRatedSeller10/12/2019 18:26

Thank you, do they need the box? Or can I just hand the phone in.

I’m not sure, I’ve always had the box, if they do I expect it might effect how much the trade in value is
Around £130 cash at CEX, depends on network or unlocked mind.

I ‘think’ they like the original box, but they definately require a working charger and cable with it.
Edited by: "andynicol" 10th Dec 2019
Thanks to this thread
I’ve realised I can get good money from CEX instead of music magpie for my 6s plus

Cheers
CEX showed a price of £143 for my unlocked iPhone 7 32Gb (with original box, charger, cable and headphones - all unused). Phone had a cover and screen protector all the time and IMO was as close to mint as could be. Guy took <1 minute and said £117 (good condition).
It's on eBay now.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions