Best place to trade in video games

I'm gonna have a couple of video games that I'd like to trade in for cash, can you recommend any places?

6 Comments

CEX I think

Cex is an they give you an online price list of they give you, but I think that HMV offer you more money might be worth checking CEX prices online and then going in and asking HMV what they will give you to see if its more or less.
Also think you would get more money on here then either, if you get someone to pay by BT, what games you got?

Gamestation but only because they beat cex prices by £1 each item as long as its within 5 miles

Fs/ft

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;4729040

Also think you would get more money on here then either, if you get … Also think you would get more money on here then either, if you get someone to pay by BT, what games you got?

I'm going to buy a couple of games, but not sure if they'll last that long, so was interested in the best price I could definitely get for them to see if it's worth buying them. If I can sell for more on here, that's just a bonus! :P

blockbuster were better than CEX on my otherhalfs last lot of games
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1016
    2. Sad news about Barcelona2182
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33

See more discussions