Groups

Best place to trade PS2?

any idea where is giving you the best deal?

I'd like to trade in my PS2 to get some money off getting a nintendo Wii for my boyfriends christmas.

cheers :thumbsup:

4 Comments

nikki_level27

any idea where is giving you the best deal?I'd like to trade in my PS2 to … any idea where is giving you the best deal?I'd like to trade in my PS2 to get some money off getting a nintendo Wii for my boyfriends christmas.cheers :thumbsup:

First of all is it the old fat one or the slimline one -- which colour is it and is it complete with box etc

These all play a part in the pricing you get for trade in

If youve got it black slim boxed cex give you £45 cash or £54 for store credit to put towards their products instore

Could try game or gamestation but they will give you like £25 probs as they arnt gr8 on trade ins

dandoc2

First of all is it the old fat one or the slimline one -- which colour is … First of all is it the old fat one or the slimline one -- which colour is it and is it complete with box etc These all play a part in the pricing you get for trade in If youve got it black slim boxed cex give you £45 cash or £54 for store credit to put towards their products instore Could try game or gamestation but they will give you like £25 probs as they arnt gr8 on trade ins

although technically, gamestation say they WONT be beaten on trade ins, im not sure if it includes cash back or just credit but the wii deals may be better at gamestation?

so if worst comes to worst you should get at least £55 store credit in gamestation.

brum

although technically, gamestation say they WONT be beaten on trade ins, … although technically, gamestation say they WONT be beaten on trade ins, im not sure if it includes cash back or just credit but the wii deals may be better at gamestation?so if worst comes to worst you should get at least £55 store credit in gamestation.

They only count that on store credit - that beaten on anything **** is just marketing rubbish

Original Poster

cool. thanks guys ill see what i can get
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten79
      2. Get an annual MOT reminder714
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185

See more discussions