Groups
    EXPIRED

Best place to unlock sony ericson K800i off orange

Might be getting this phone but its locked onto orange & my local man at the market needs £40 to unlock it as he would need to send it away.

Is there a way to do it for free or cheaply online as I would prefere to stay on 02 rather than move to orange as the call costs are cheaper in the evenings when i would be using it & all my mates are on it & there is a mast about 300m from my house.

cheers
    James

7 Comments

you need to send the phone away atm - google it or search [url]www.avforums.co.uk[/url]

I am after a k800i on orange, have you found a bargain?

Original Poster

Its a secondhand phone.

Might have to move onto orange for a bit if i get it & go back onto 02 when i can get it done for cheaper.

Pretty sure Orange will unlock it for £20 - and all legal and above board.

MrTT

Original Poster

Ok then.

Might just have to get it sent off to them then & stick with my old phone for a bit.

cheers
    James

I thought orange could unlock it by sending a sim update or sommit like that.

Original Poster

I contacted orange today & they said they cannot unlock it & I would need to go to a local market or an internet company.

Cheapest internet company I have found is £25. Does anyone know of a cheaper one?

no mate thats probably the cheapest you can get as they will need to buy logs to unlock the phone.

we do it at my shop but we charge £35 so £25 is a good price but make sure they are legit

regards

yus786
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help please - pc issues716
      2. Amazon spend £20 and get £5 extra46
      3. Google assistant notification810
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2026

See more discussions