Groups

best place/price to buy xbox one s with call of duty

Hubby has asked for an Xbox one s for Christmas & I wondered if anyone could tell me which shop/store is the best place to buy from ?? He does not like playing football games so ideally with the new call of duty game , also am I better off waiting for Black Friday for the best price??

6 Comments

Game seem to have them in for around £220-230 with a game. I'd say cheapest way would be to buy the console by its self and by the games separate. I buy XBOX credit from ebay (its cheaper) then buy the games digitally.

best to hold on until Friday as I'm sure you see lots of deals upto & just after then

upto you but depending if you want the normal call of duty then get it from tesco for £29 or if you want the deluxe version then get it from game for £49.99

Original Poster

Paul_3891

upto you but depending if you want the normal call of duty then get it … upto you but depending if you want the normal call of duty then get it from tesco for £29 or if you want the deluxe version then get it from game for £49.99

I'm hoping to buy it as a package paul but tesco price for game alone is fab

Original Poster

richbambam

best to hold on until Friday as I'm sure you see lots of deals upto & … best to hold on until Friday as I'm sure you see lots of deals upto & just after then

Thanks Rich, I purchased my sons last year on Black Friday but that was with FIFA, was unsure as to whether Id get a good deal with COD, I'll wait until Thursday night/Friday morning & see what offers appear

Original Poster

dudwood_fudwood

Game seem to have them in for around £220-230 with a game. I'd say … Game seem to have them in for around £220-230 with a game. I'd say cheapest way would be to buy the console by its self and by the games separate. I buy XBOX credit from ebay (its cheaper) then buy the games digitally.

Thanks Dud
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help choosing an Android box please.55
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?11
      3. [Solved] How to use openreach modem with Asus RT-AC68U?525
      4. Selling advice56

See more discussions