Expired

Best places for multibuy selection boxes?

Found 29th Nov 2017
First year that I’m looking to buy more than one selection box so haven’t been paying attention previous years.

I saw it’s 2 for £9 in the Co-op but that’s only a £1 saving off rrp so I’m hoping there’s better deals around.

Does anyone know of any good ones? It doesn’t matter really, but it’d be good to have the options of celebrations and heroes really, as not everybody I know likes quality streets (and I don’t know any alternatives to those).

I haven’t really been able to get out much to have a look (recovering from a serious injury two months ago that is only now starting to get better).

Thanks in advance if anyone can help if the coop is the best one then I’ll just go with them, but I’m hoping something better is around
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Does it need to be selection boxes? Could this be any help ?

hotukdeals.com/dea…262

Could work out a lot cheaper and depending on how many you need you could get them delivered too.
Edited by: "cheekyweegit" 30th Nov 2017
cheekyweegit25 m ago

Does it need to be selection boxes? Could this be any help …Does it need to be selection boxes? Could this be any help ?https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/bassetts-liquorice-all-sorts-400gjelly-babies-400gwine-gums-400g-half-price-125-tesco-from-15th-nov-2827262Could work out a lot cheaper and depending on how many you need you could get them delivered too.

Thanks but yeah it does need to be selection boxes
Here you go click.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants