Groups

Best places to buy a PC

Im looking at buying a new PC, and was wondering what sites people recommend for buying one? I know of Dell and Ebuyer, but nothing really past that point. Are there any other good websites that sell a decent range of PCs?

15 Comments

dabs....overclockers....amazon....pc world....play....

Banned

definitely NOT Dell.
    Aria, scan, novatech

Have a look at Tesco as they some times have some good deals on lower end systems.

janosik;8601031

definitely NOT Dell. Aria, scan, novatech

Why not?

novatech can be good

Banned

Dell are fine, have some good deals. Of course you'll find people who have issues with them but in general you'll be fine. I've literally purchased and used hundreds of Dell machines in my time.

NOT Comet, I suspect they sell crud seconds.

chalkysoil;8601964

NOT Comet, I suspect they sell crud seconds.

yeah and not currys of pc world

Don't go to an Aquarium...I'd recommend you go to a shop that sells computers. Rep will be appreciated.

Banned

master_chief;8601541

Dell are fine, have some good deals. Of course you'll find people who … Dell are fine, have some good deals. Of course you'll find people who have issues with them but in general you'll be fine. I've literally purchased and used hundreds of Dell machines in my time.

hundreds? :w00t:

I agree that Dell are fine but poor for upgrades.

dell are cheap and cheerfull, novcatech's worth a look to

Have you thought about going t a local computer fair and getting one custom built. I did that and it's the most reliable PC I've owned. Much cheaper than the high street and exactly as you want it.

Banned

csiman;8602686

hundreds? :w00t:I agree that Dell are fine but poor for upgrades.

Aye, always been the system builder of choice in my career as IT support/systems admin :thumbsup:

You didn't think I meant for personal use did you?

Banned

master_chief;8602792

Aye, always been the system builder of choice in my career as IT … Aye, always been the system builder of choice in my career as IT support/systems admin :thumbsup:You didn't think I meant for personal use did you?

yep :oops::-D

Banned

csiman;8602845

yep :oops::-D

I've owned, and own still, a fair few PCs but nowhere near that. Funnily enough I've never purchased a Dell for myself.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944512
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047126
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1024
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.68

See more discussions