Expired

Best places to find framed pictures?

8 replies
Found 24th Apr 2010
Having recently redecorated my bedroom (and myself) I'm now looking for a big framed picture to put up above my bed. Not really sure what I want it to be of...I just want something nice.

Any ideas where the best places to look are online/outside in the scary real world?

Had a look in Homesense the other day but apparently at 23 I can't put a pink glittery elephant on my wall, so that ruined my fun.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Wilko's?

ikea do some cool pics

Original Poster

DAMNOME;8446117

Wilko's?

I had a brief look in there as well the other day but all I could find was mirrors, and believe me I don't need anymore of those.

junkenstein73;8446121

ikea do some cool pics

Ahh good idea. Might have to trek to Bristol and have a look if I have no luck elsewhere.

Thanks you two. I will have a look in TK Maxx as well.

Anywhere else? Anywhere online that I can have a quick look at now? Anyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!

Otherwise I'm going back for the pink elephant.

angelfairee;8446177

I had a brief look in there as well the other day but all I could find … I had a brief look in there as well the other day but all I could find was mirrors, and believe me I don't need anymore of those.Ahh good idea. Might have to trek to Bristol and have a look if I have no luck elsewhere.Thanks you two. I will have a look in TK Maxx as well. Anywhere else? Anywhere online that I can have a quick look at now? Anyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!Otherwise I'm going back for the pink elephant.

Where are you ?
Cardiff ikea had a sale on framed pictures last weekend, not sure how long the offers were on for :thumbsup:

ikea.com/gb/…r=2

]World gallery might give you some inspiration.

Original Poster

junkenstein73;8446225

Where are you ?Cardiff ikea had a sale on framed pictures last weekend, … Where are you ?Cardiff ikea had a sale on framed pictures last weekend, not sure how long the offers were on for :thumbsup:http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/search/?query=pictures&pageNumber=2

I'm in Gloucestershire.

Thanks for your help everyone, will have a look now :thumbsup:

if you have a b&m close to you try there we got a massive canvas for the hall £20, had loads of different ones
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions