Groups

Best plasma or LCD tv to get

Morning All,

I'm looking to get a 42-50" plasma or lcd tv....but not sure whats the best one around...i have a budget of £500....but of course the cheaper the better...

any know of anything decent!

4 Comments

There is an lg 50"plasma that pops up on here quite regular. I'll have a butchers cant remember the exact model number. Its full hd, 3,000,000 contrast ratio, usually on here for about 450-80 i think. Would be an awesome gaming tv for the money.

I wanted an lcd/led but bought the samsung plasma 3d job when bundle was on in sept/oct. Dont regret for a second. Plasma's make awesome gaming tv's.

Lg 50pk350 is the one. Been on a few times for less that £500. 600hz jobbie as well. There are lots of good tv set's about now for good money. If you have Sky hd and Blu-ray/Ps3, plasma's are great quality.

hotukdeals.com/sea…350
    If you look here, this is on regularly at lower than £500 which i think is a good price. So could wait a week or so until it comes on again. Good set from a good quality make.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3144
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …250833
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523456
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…922

See more discussions