Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Playstation 3 Deal

i have an xbox360 with 5 games (gta4, pes2008,cod4,assasins creed,forza motorsport) its not 12 months old but im tempted to get a ps3 so i can have a blu ray player too, i was wondering what the best deals were on ps3's at the moment and how much you think i could possibly get for my xbox in a trade?cheers everyone

3 Comments

£310 for 80GB PS3 with GTAIV or MGS4 at Game - 3% quidco too

depends on model of X360 really, mabe £100 for one without HDD with HDMI, bit more for one with HDD

the games you will get more for selling seperately, GTAIV and COD4 provided they are in good nick, maybe £20 each, Creed maybe a tenner, just under 10 for PES

Original Poster

cheers its a premium xbox360 and the games are all in good condition make sure theyre kept in boxes etc, not too fussed bout having an 80gb ps3 40 would be fine

steve1986;2877304

cheers its a premium xbox360 and the games are all in good condition make … cheers its a premium xbox360 and the games are all in good condition make sure theyre kept in boxes etc, not too fussed bout having an 80gb ps3 40 would be fine

considering the 40GB is £285 without games, your best off getting the 80GB w game for £310, as the resale value is higher and you get a Dual Shock 3!!! pad rather than the old Sixaxis (Game also offer reward points if you purchase the reward card)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Easyjet - book now or wait?12
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1122
      3. Legal advice?79
      4. Ditched Sky78

See more discussions