Groups

Best portable closed headphones under £500?

Yes. I know that is an absurd amount of money to spend on a pair of headphones. I also know it may be subjective according to people's taste, but I've recently got into hearing music at a higher standard? (not sure how to describe it :D).I've just bought myself some decent headphones to use at home, but would also like to have a pair to use in a small office as well as on the move. What are peoples opinion?

At the moment, I'm using Audio Technica MSR7s and Master & Dynamic MH40s. ( i don't mind buying a mini amp to use as well)

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

8 Comments

Parrot zik 3.0, outstanding sound.

I have recently bought some sony MDR1000X got them as they had better reviews than the bose. These are wireless and noise cancelling, the sound quality probably suffers a little because of this but they still sound excellent and being wireless when out and about is a big plus, once you try it you wonder how you managed with wires.

Sennheiser momentums

I have senns wireless momentum. Outstanding wireless reception, but I find them horrible for travel such as coach as the vibration of the coach travels through them running the experience.

Not used them myself but I hear good things about Grado. Bit out of the ordinary too

UriStamonov

Not used them myself but I hear good things about Grado. Bit out of the … Not used them myself but I hear good things about Grado. Bit out of the ordinary too

My brain went wrong and wondered why "himself" was making headphones.

If one other person understands this it will be a worthwhile post.

weekender

My brain went wrong and wondered why "himself" was making headphones.If … My brain went wrong and wondered why "himself" was making headphones.If one other person understands this it will be a worthwhile post.

​I'm lost now!

it's yerself!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions