Best powerbank for the Nintendo Switch?

7 replies
Found 18th Jun
So I'm going on holiday soon and will have over 4 hours of travelling. I intend to play my Nintendo Switch and so I think it's finally time to get a portable charger. Has to be £25 or less

7 Comments

I've always found Anker products good quality and value. Check out Amazon and see which ones you like. I know it's over your budget but for £30 you can get a 20100 mAh Anker power bank

Anker is good quality, my day-to-day powerbank is Xiaomi who I also really like but can take a few weeks to arrive from China.

If you're getting a flight double check how big a battery you're allowed to bring. I know some airlines or airports don't allow batteries over a certain capacity.

Original Poster

7percent

Anker is good quality, my day-to-day powerbank is Xiaomi who I also … Anker is good quality, my day-to-day powerbank is Xiaomi who I also really like but can take a few weeks to arrive from China.If you're getting a flight double check how big a battery you're allowed to bring. I know some airlines or airports don't allow batteries over a certain capacity.

Oh didn't know that. I've been thinking about naked but was worried it wouldn't be enough if I didn't have time to charge it fully

Original Poster

Dolphinzz

Oh didn't know that. I've been thinking about naked but was worried it … Oh didn't know that. I've been thinking about naked but was worried it wouldn't be enough if I didn't have time to charge it fully

Anker*** not naked dang autocorrect makes more mistakes than corrections.

So long as you're aware that with your limited budget you won't get a bank with the technology required to charge the switch EFFICIENTLY you'll be fine. Cheaper chargers will only extend the play time in the sense that the switch will drain them to remain functioning, unlike the pricier ones which will actually charge your switch while it's in use.

You can't go wrong with any in that eurogamer article for your budget.
Edited by: "StolenDiagram" 18th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED33
    2. School shoes - with lights55
    3. Sim deal with EU calls45
    4. Sapphire RX 480 or GTX 1060 founders edition22

See more discussions