Best pressure washer??

Found 12th Jul
Hi guys I've been looking for a pressure washer for a while just to snow foam the car with but am confused. Lots of great posts on here say karcher is bad due to their plastic inside compared to aluminium in others.

So far I picked a k2 or a k4 from a few sites with good deals but am not sure anymore. Would appreciate it if anyone with knowledge on it can help me thanks!
Community Updates
13 Comments
I’ve a basic K2 does the job for me Car patio etc
K2 is rubbish,. Cheap plastic motor. Poor pressure and weak flow rate.
K4 is much better.
However for less money you can buy a decent nilfisk.
Go for c120 for a good balance of price /power.
Domestic - Nilfisk
Commercial - Karcher HD, Kranzle or Nilfisk/Alto
Thanks for all the comments guys I will check out that c120 and some other nilfisk you mentioned and compare it to the k2.
tastemynuts12th Jul

Domestic - NilfiskCommercial - Karcher HD, Kranzle or Nilfisk/Alto

It will only be used for my car so domestic use, what would be the reason to choose the nilfisk over other brands? Thanks again for the reply
Petrol pressure washer miles better than electric.
EmmettDocBrown1 m ago

Do you have any models or brands you could recommend? I will check them out also what are the advantages,is it just the bar pressure or expense?
EmmettDocBrown4 m ago

How so?
I bought petrol one - powerful, but very loud!
Kamran27426 m ago

It will only be used for my car so domestic use, what would be the reason …It will only be used for my car so domestic use, what would be the reason to choose the nilfisk over other brands? Thanks again for the reply

For cars , flow rate helps a lot. If you have high pressure but only a thin stream of water is coming out than it won't be much use to wash a car.
Nilfisk on many models have 440 litre flow rate.
The K2 a miserly 320
Kamran2748 h, 56 m ago

Do you have any models or brands you could recommend? I will check them …Do you have any models or brands you could recommend? I will check them out also what are the advantages,is it just the bar pressure or expense?

I used a Work Zone and it actually came from Aldi beats any electric pressure washer I’ve ever used. Depends on your price range also check out Machine Mart.
tastemynuts12th Jul

How so?

More powerful, not having to drag an extension lead with you. Depends what you use it for I was in the building trade so it was logical.
Depending on your budget, if your looking for something that will last go to a karcher dealer and get one with replaceable parts ie the pump seals etc. Good luck
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants