Groups

Best price and product - Electric Cigarettes to quit smoking!

Anybody tried these electric cigarettes to help you quit smoking?
    My mates thinking of trying them and wants a good product for a good price any suggestions?

9 Comments

Banned

I've sent you a pm

slamdunkin

I've sent you a pm

Can you send me info too mate?

Banned

sent

Trying to get my gf to try them, i bought her some but she isnt keen. Says she wants to stop smoking too....

grabitnow sell these - seeing as they do 200 deals a day .. think they are around £14

Banned

tigger462

grabitnow sell these - seeing as they do 200 deals a day .. think they … grabitnow sell these - seeing as they do 200 deals a day .. think they are around £14

which mode?
    what do you get in the kit?
    How much are the cartrages?.

slamdunkin

which mode?what do you get in the kit? How much are the cartrages?.

I wouldn't touch grabitnows with a bargepole as they do not give a model, in fact the picture they give looks edited to hide the brand which is even worse.

also

"the package includes 10 refills and a USB power adapter."

Banned

Thats a lot more expensive than what I can offer....DSE 901's a one of the best ecigs on the market and come with 2 batteries a charger. Intellicigs are not compatible with other spares so your tied to them for everything including their over price refile cartridges.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423414457

See more discussions