Groups
    EXPIRED

Best price Car hire in Rome for 5 days

Hi all, i need to rent a people carrier Min 8 passangers. from Rome (Ciampino) from the 30th of Apr to the 4th of May. does anyone know a good deal please?? thanks in advance.

6 Comments

:? All I can say is if you are planning to drive in Rome you must be mad !! :whistling: :w00t:
    THEY ARE ALL CRAZY ON THE ROADS there ... :w00t:
    BE CAREFUL !

Original Poster

Thanks, Yes i've been warned by my italian mate, but hey, I'll have to take my chances!! big family so cant affort to take 3 cabs everytime!!:

snowtiger;1959351

:? All I can say is if you are planning to drive in Rome you must be mad … :? All I can say is if you are planning to drive in Rome you must be mad !! :whistling: :w00t:THEY ARE ALL CRAZY ON THE ROADS there ... :w00t: BE CAREFUL !

Friestauk, if you are staying in the city, I'd say you don't need to hire a car for Rome. Not because of snowtiger's comments (I don't happen to think that Romans are crazy drivers...) but because it is such a great city to walk round and parking is quite difficult. Get a cab to and from the airport but otherwise enjoy the city by feet and they have a great public transport system too.

Bon Voyage!

Original Poster

Thanks for the advise frogman, but unfortunately we're staying in a small town about 30mins away from Rome, so I think its just convenient to hire a van. thanks tho.

frogman;1959536

Friestauk, if you are staying in the city, I'd say you don't need to hire … Friestauk, if you are staying in the city, I'd say you don't need to hire a car for Rome. Not because of snowtiger's comments (I don't happen to think that Romans are crazy drivers...) but because it is such a great city to walk round and parking is quite difficult. Get a cab to and from the airport but otherwise enjoy the city by feet and they have a great public transport system too.Bon Voyage!

Original Poster

Cheapest I have so far is £292.76 from Avis car rental any better deals pls???

Just a word of warning, in the evening ALL the traffic lights in Rome turn to flashing amber so it's a huge free for all at junctions! :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014476
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767190
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7061339
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!44

See more discussions