EXPIRED

Best price for 2GB MicroSD card?

I'd be grateful for any good prices for a 2GB MicroSD card (inc adapter). Surely I can find one for less than £40?!

I've had a look through the forums already, and to numerous sites, but deals seem to be for 1GB cards at most.

All help much appreciated!

Thanks

11 Comments

Last time I ordered from MyMemory they had some high speed 2gb mini sd cards for £17.99 (+p&p) so maybe check them out?

Original Poster

Hmmmn...they only seem to have 2 2GB ones and the cheapest is £45, but thanks anyway! Grrr, MicroSD seems to be the most expensive type of card!

1gb is £20

freakfire

Hmmmn...they only seem to have 2 2GB ones and the cheapest is £45, but … Hmmmn...they only seem to have 2 2GB ones and the cheapest is £45, but thanks anyway! Grrr, MicroSD seems to be the most expensive type of card!

yeh, micro-sd is still pretty new so more expensive than most other formats...

and of course you have the benefit of being able to lose them in the smallest of places!

...ps, 1gb Kingston from MyMemory ]now 16.99

Is it micro SD or mini SD that the Nokia N70 takes?

Thanks

Peter

Not sure if it helps but the Nokia N73 takes mini-SD. Added a 1Gb to mine from MyMemory

Micro SD only at 1GB at the minute like Sony M2 memory?

just buy 2*1gb micro sd. they have better transfer speeds too btw over the minisd and obviously miles smaller. got a 1gb micro sd in my ds lite, its the size of my pinky finger nail!

this is sicko cheap:
amazon.co.uk/San…ics

£11.50 for 1GB micro. Plus if u use that hellmans voucher I think you can get for about £8!!!

good find but its a third party seller and dont forget to add postage
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)67
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy34
    3. Any eBay final value fee promos?11
    4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2342

See more discussions