Groups
    EXPIRED

Best price for a decent 26'' HDTV

looking for the best price for a 26 inch tv, would ideally prefer a more well known and reliable brand, don't mind whether its on-line or in-store.

Really like the look of the new Samsungs (the R88 i think), don't really know if these are any good though, i may be just drawn to them by their shineyness, also cant find a good price for one. any advice will be greatfully received and taken on board.

for the time being i will be using it for my 360, but in the future... who knows.

4 Comments

Banned

I have the R88 its a great Telly i got it for £352 from PC-World with PriceMatch

Original Poster

JohnCenaFan;1413766

I have the R88 its a great Telly i got it for £352 from PC-World with … I have the R88 its a great Telly i got it for £352 from PC-World with PriceMatch

price matched with whom? also ive read somewhere the r88 is essentially the same as the r87, just a different version for a select few retailers, do you know if thats true?

Have you got a big Sainsburys near you.

They have got a Sony 26" HDTV with Freeview reduced from £549 to £349 in the January sale - saw these a few days ago and they were flying off the shelves so i'd ring the store before travelling if your interested.
    I think its available in black or silver depending on what stock your local store has.
    Just seemed really good for a SONY TV?

If you scroll down the page of this link you should see it about 3/4 the way down: sainsburys.co.uk/Gre…htm

Banned

I Price matched with Pixmania
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions