Groups
    EXPIRED

Best price for a Kenwood Chef

Hi everyone, I've thinking about buying a Kenwood Chef (or maybe similar) but it's got to be a bargain! The best price I've found is around £140 (inc P&P) from various places such as Amazon, Pixmania and Co-Op for the Classic KM336. Does anyone know how I can get this a little cheaper? Thanks.

4 Comments

I don't know if this helps, given it's not the model you mention and I know nothing about such things, but you might wish to check out today's deal on grabitnow.com

Original Poster

Thanks for the info. It isn't the sort of mixer I'm looking for, but the site looks interesting; one for future reference.

we bought one last year on ideal world on the tv £125 inc postage. Dont know if they still do them

Original Poster

fern;4232381

we bought one last year on ideal world on the tv £125 inc postage. Dont … we bought one last year on ideal world on the tv £125 inc postage. Dont know if they still do them

Thanks, that's more like the sort of price I'm looking for. It's strange as they seem to have gone up in price recently, for the same model.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Feels weird!12
      2. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK23
      3. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V22
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?55

See more discussions