Groups
    EXPIRED

Best price for Air Max "95" ?

Does anyone know if there are any deals on Air Max 95s at the moment ?
    Where can I pick up a pair for a sensible price - I'm not interested in the dodgy Ebay versions !

Rep awaits...... if you are helpful :-)

17 Comments

Banned

Don't know if this will help you?

At the weekend we went to Dalton Park outlet centre, the Nike shop there had 75% off retail prices, I bought some nike air trainers that were supposed to be £79.99 but cost £18.99....

It's near peterlee just south of newcastle, they might have other outlet shops somewhere though?

*interested. will be watching this thread.

Do you have a littlewood clearance shop near you?
    There was a pair of size twelves in my local one a few days ago......

Original Poster

simon012;2743498

Do you have a littlewood clearance shop near you?There was a pair of size … Do you have a littlewood clearance shop near you?There was a pair of size twelves in my local one a few days ago......

No Littlewoods near me and my feet are a bit smaller than that .....thanks anyway.

i am after some to well any air max really but like clasics. cant find any for less than retail!!! keep us updated if you find some.

theres outlet stores in swindon and one opened in clarks village today, to far for me to travel too!

if you go to new york they have a shop called 'nike town'
    i believe they have cheap nike stuff

new york is a little bit to far for me!!!!

more varieties/styles on pumas/nikes on the other side of the pond! anyone going over/coming from sometime soon??

any one else , been looking everywhere,

Banned

bigbob909;2744127

if you go to new york they have a shop called 'nike town'i believe they … if you go to new york they have a shop called 'nike town'i believe they have cheap nike stuff

went there in florida, didn't seem that cheap to me.

Original Poster

Come on peeps, there must be some cheapies out there somewhere !
    Keep trying please

none in the uk?

bump
    bump
    bump

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, looks like I'm flogging a dead horse......no wonder there are so many fakes knocking around. These are by far the best trainers I've ever owned, but are they really worth in excess of £ 100 ?

Original Poster

kippy;2795771

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/231823/was-this-a-good-deal/showpost.php?p=2794463&postcount=6looks like some nike max could go for £7this is the original thread.http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/231823/was-this-a-good-deal/

Wow, you've got your finger on the pulse !
    There are so many variations of "Air max" though.... d'ya reckon they'd be like these....]clicky :?

dont know MBC. wish i can go check it out -- too far. and they're usually men's! grrrah. one day when i get to america ... last time i went was >15 years ago. i know what i want, several 95s!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick66
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391212
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon22

See more discussions