Groups
    EXPIRED

Best price for an Ipod Touch

Does anyone know the best price to buy one of these?

I dont mind if its 8gb, 16 or 32 just want the best deal

Thnaks in advance

11 Comments

£130 dixons?8gb brand new

MarzBarz;3346404

and free delivery!

Original Poster

MarzBarz;3346404

online or instore?

sorry to butt in but please can i have a link i cant find it

Original Poster

MarzBarz;3346404

mum2b;3346432

sorry to butt in but please can i have a link i cant find it

fou it here

dixons.co.uk/mar…rue

allstar2;3346447

fou it … fou it herehttp://www.dixons.co.uk/martprd/store/[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccfjadefiggijdgcflgceggdhhmdgmk.0&criterion=ipod+touch&low_bound=0&AtimeStamp=3402979934&page=SimpleSearchProducts&up_bound=0&oldpage=true

it depends what u want?

I made a thread the same as this about 2 days ago, i knew i could get the first gen cheaper but I decided to go for the 2nd get fro £169, go for the second gen, u wont regret it

tbh its a waste of £40 for the 2nd gen. Spend a lil less and you can get a used for around £110 of ebay if you have the patience. My mate got his from ebay for £109 including delivery mint condition witth the software update.

Original Poster

dean3988;3346477

it depends what u want?I made a thread the same as this about 2 days ago, … it depends what u want?I made a thread the same as this about 2 days ago, i knew i could get the first gen cheaper but I decided to go for the 2nd get fro £169, go for the second gen, u wont regret it

is that a 1st gen one?

I can get 2nd gen for 159 through work

MarzBarz;3346486

tbh its a waste of £40 for the 2nd gen. Spend a lil less and you can get … tbh its a waste of £40 for the 2nd gen. Spend a lil less and you can get a used for around £110 of ebay if you have the patience. My mate got his from ebay for £109 including delivery mint condition witth the software update.

yeh, but up to u what u wanna do really

allstar2;3346495

is that a 1st gen one?I can get 2nd gen for 159 through work

the dixons is the first gen, and yeh

I found out that i can get the touch for £150 through my work but noooo, i didnt know. so i paid full price! but its still worth it

Admin

Moved to Deal requests

Original Poster

thnaks jb
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64490
      2. One for the mathmeticians1320
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767420
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1216

See more discussions