Expired

Best Price for Panasonic TZ5?

8 replies
Found 8th Nov 2008
So far the best I can do is £179.99 from Jessops, does anyone know if its cheaper anywhere else from a reputable dealer?

Thanks

8 Comments

marginally cheaper at amazon or ukdigitalcameras.co.uk

i've used both retailers - they were fine for me

It was £170.49 at amazon the other day and if you hold out couple days it will probably be that again

Plus free camera case.

why not get a tz4 for around 150? - 8.1mp against 9.1mp ain't that big a deal eh?

Original Poster

col;3408575

It was £170.49 at amazon the other day and if you hold out couple days it … It was £170.49 at amazon the other day and if you hold out couple days it will probably be that again :)Plus free camera case.

Cheers, that sounds good, can only wait a couple of days as its a present for my parents, and they are off on holiday next weekend!

scrumpypaul;3408591

why not get a tz4 for around 150? - 8.1mp against 9.1mp ain't that big a … why not get a tz4 for around 150? - 8.1mp against 9.1mp ain't that big a deal eh?

Had a look at them both and prefer the TZ5, the screen is also a lot bigger than the TZ4! Cheers though.

Original Poster

Forgot to mention that Jessops also do 6% quidco, so works out at less than £170!

Bought one recently. Best price and service was Big City Digital (online). Overnight delivery too. You'll need a high capacity SDHC card to go with it (do not go for a cheap one, it will not keep up with capturing video). You'll need a class 6 card and the Panasonic one (naturally) available from Big City Digital at a very competitive price, is both compatible and best. Sadly it is also relatively expensive even at Big City Digital's best price

digitafirst have is for under £173 delivered
about to order one myself.

]http//ww…113
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tablet recommendation ror 5yr old- ideally with a stylus11
    2. Bean to cup machine11
    3. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…818
    4. Laptop help22

See more discussions