cdkeys.com/pc/…key

Anyone else know a Legit site where I can get it for cheaper

8 Comments

Look on allkeyshop, Google it

Original Poster

westy125

Look on allkeyshop, Google it

Thanks looks like CD Keys is the cheapest

If you're at all unsure, remember they have a free weekend this weekend on Steam, so you can try before you buy.:)
    Edited by: "Quietus" 7th Sep 2016

Original Poster

Quietus

If you're at all unsure, remember they have a free weekend this weekend … If you're at all unsure, remember they have a free weekend this weekend on Steam, so you can try before you buy.:)

Are you sure? I thought that was only for Xbone and PS4?

It 29.99 on blizzard net if your not fussed about the origin edition skins and extras

Original Poster

adamsafu

It 29.99 on blizzard net if your not fussed about the origin edition … It 29.99 on blizzard net if your not fussed about the origin edition skins and extras

Saw that I dont mind the extra £3 for skins

Rid1

Are you sure? I thought that was only for Xbone and PS4?

Yeah, I've checked the thread, and you're correct. Seems a bit of a bummer, since I suspect that their largest audience would be on PC, but perhaps they've already got all of their business?:D

Original Poster

Quietus

Yeah, I've checked the thread, and you're correct. Seems a bit of a … Yeah, I've checked the thread, and you're correct. Seems a bit of a bummer, since I suspect that their largest audience would be on PC, but perhaps they've already got all of their business?:D

Yeah, was going to get the Neo but somebody persuaded me to upgrade to a RX 480 and i5
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014
      3. What would be HELL to you?1819
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767291

See more discussions