Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Best price for peanut butter?

Posted 9th Sep 2020
where is the best price for peanut butter? I don't like to buy the small jars in the shops as we go through quite a bit. I used the myprotein deal a few months back to get the 2 1kg tubs.

anyone have any recommendations? cheers
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I only buy Skippy (the best imo)
1.13kg from costco
Sandy101209/09/2020 12:37

I only buy Skippy (the best imo) 1.13kg from costco

I used to buy Tesco own brand, but I tried meridian and have only bought 100% peanut since. Sunpat was my favourite before though.
My favourite peanut butter these days is Morrison's Crunchy Honey Roast. It's so good. Out of stock a lot too. Luckily bought 2 jars this month. Sorry this isn't answering OP's question. Not sure.
Frankie7709/09/2020 13:44

My favourite peanut butter these days is Morrison's Crunchy Honey Roast. …My favourite peanut butter these days is Morrison's Crunchy Honey Roast. It's so good. Out of stock a lot too. Luckily bought 2 jars this month. Sorry this isn't answering OP's question. Not sure.

Another vote for Morrison's peanut butter. Good price for 1kg..
Frankie7709/09/2020 13:44

My favourite peanut butter these days is Morrison's Crunchy Honey Roast. …My favourite peanut butter these days is Morrison's Crunchy Honey Roast. It's so good. Out of stock a lot too. Luckily bought 2 jars this month. Sorry this isn't answering OP's question. Not sure.

I wasn't a fan of Morrisons. Their PB was quite hard. Or I had a bad batch
Ask a friend to take you to "company shop" we get the bug jars of whole earth peanut butter for 40p there
I've got a jar of that Whole Earth Dark Roast peanut butter. It's so dry, I don't like it. It was quite expensive too. £3.50 I think for the 340g.
Edited by: "Frankie77" 9th Sep
Avoid ones with palm butter which majority of them are. Have you tried my proteins peanut butter it’s crunchy and tastes amazing, there are codes about so they work out as a bargain.
Post a comment
@
    Text