Best price for s8+ on the second market?

Found 9th Jan
Hi all, Just spotted 2 adds for S8+, one brand new for £450 which is also next to my house and one for £400 (used with a 64gb microsd as a bonus)

What would you all say is a fair price for this handset on the private market?
I am not 100% sure on it, as I was thinking of v30, Pixel 2 xl and G6 and even more, but I need a phone asap as my G4 was stolen and s8+ is really a top phone. For sure it wouldn't let me down.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments

If Smartfonestore had em in stock they'd sell at £450 with a 30day return perhaps should be lower from a private seller

Original Poster

davewave7 m ago

If Smartfonestore had em in stock they'd sell at £450 with a 30day return …If Smartfonestore had em in stock they'd sell at £450 with a 30day return perhaps should be lower from a private seller

but wasn't smarfonestore selling refurb/returned graded ones? also with no box as well? Just curious if I'm getting the best deal here

Original Poster

ended up paying 370 for a "like new" condition but without accessories. Quite a good deal, sure in 2-3 months it might drop under 350 on the second market. A day before i met a guy on gumtree who had a chinese copy of it, and he was asking £400....After my phone got stolen I stopped my urge to smash his chinese brick.... people these days...luckily the next personfound on faccebook marketplace showed me once again that there are serious sellers out there as well
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions