Groups
    EXPIRED

Best price for selling a ps3 80gb ?

I stupidly bought a ps3 last month used for about 5mins then went back on my 360 - so as i know im probably never going to use it again as i have a blu ray player already- might as well sell it and try to get as much back before the slim one comes out

Paid £269.99 with infamous and bought loads of games and remote - would normally trade at cex but they offer a rubbish cash price of £141 cash - if i could clear £200 for the console cash i would be alright - any ideas

Daniel

5 Comments

id be intereted in infamous if your selling?

Original Poster

wonkey;5745874

id be intereted in infamous if your selling?

Probably just sell my games to cex as they give £24 cash for it - havent even played it though :thumbsup:

Banned

so you bought loads of games and have only played it for 5 minutes!

at least play the games before deciding to sell. infamous is the game of the year imho!

Banned

probably get £160-£180 cash for the console assuming mint condition and has original receipt

Original Poster

csiman;5745958

so you bought loads of games and have only played it for 5 minutes!at … so you bought loads of games and have only played it for 5 minutes!at least play the games before deciding to sell. infamous is the game of the year imho!

csiman;5745973

probably get £160-£180 cash for the console assuming mint condition and h … probably get £160-£180 cash for the console assuming mint condition and has original receipt

Yeh i know well i just dont see my self playing it - gran turismo 5 was awful
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1426
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213633
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.78
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846245

See more discussions