Groups

Best Price for Sony MDR-1000x headphones?

Hey,

Been looking around but can only see these retailing at full price (£330), does anyone know the best deal for these headphones at the moment? Was hoping they might be reduced somewhere in the boxing day sales!

Thanks

4 Comments

Banned

Google it

been looking at these too......according to reviews, these are the best as far as ANC bluetooth cans are concerned.....Out of my price range:(, but I did try the MDR100's in my local currys, and they were very nice and half the price on amazon....cheapest I have seen the MDR1000's for is £129.. :O)

As the fellow hukder advised above......Google is your friend.....despite wanting to take over the world.....;)

Various prices at Amazon Warehouse, if you don't mind buying pre-owned (which are usually mint condition).
    amazon.co.uk/gp/…sed

The new mark 2 of these headphones have just been announced. Hopefully fixes the headband cracking issue too because it uses new materials
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553815
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767510
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311389
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …55

See more discussions