Expired

BEST PRICE FOR VTECH KIDIZOOM CAMERA (BLUE)

Found 30th Jul 2009
I have found this for 39.99 at Amazon but wondered if anyone knows if it is cheaper anywhere else. Its back up in price at Tescos.

Thanks for help.

3 Comments

This is a cheaper alternative if you wanted a childrens camera and weren't bothered if it was a vtech
aria.co.uk/Pro…988

I looked long and hard for a kids camera everywhere in March for my sons third birthday and all the reviews I could find said that they were way too expensive for what they were and the quality of vtech and the fisher price ones were comparable to a first edition camera phone. I decided to go for a cheaper (than the kids ones) adult camera. Its advertised at the moment for £24.97. Its 5 megapixel, nothing fabulous but it does have quite a large lcd viewfinder and my son loves taking pictures with it. most of them come out a bit blurred as he moves before it gets taken but this just adds to his enjoyment of how funny it looks! I think this was the best buy as when he gets a bit older, he will still be able to use it and it won't look like a 'baby camera'

[COLOR="Blue"]http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.206-5140.aspx[/COLOR]

hope this helps

Banned

theres one on ebay for £39.00 including postage, you save a pound?
*********.co.uk/VTe…m14

they aer brand new and its blue
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?68
    2. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1322
    3. Money Saving Tips...2240
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226667

See more discussions