Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Price For Wii Play with Controller ?

Now I have ordered a Wii I would also like to order Wii Play with the extra controller.

Any one know who is doing it for the best price ?

Thanks

9 Comments

Banned

EDIT: no sotck sorry

Original Poster

Ordered from Powerplaydirect for £29.39 using the 2% discount code through Quidco and what ever Quidco will give me back as cash back.

im looking for this also.

found this at £27.99 never heard of the company before though.

simplygames.com/inf…WII

Original Poster

Quidco has tracked my order with £1.47 which brings it down to £27.92.

I have never heard of silly games either, looks loike a new company.

I ordered a couple of xbox dance mats from simply Games last year. No problems and arrived fairly quickly from what i remember.

Play3000 do it for 27.99 delivered and its in stock

not sure about quidco though and not used them before

play3k.com/pro…38C

If you need it quick from a reputable company, shopto.net do it for 29.99 delivered next day and 4% quidco also

shopto.net/pag…L00

If you dont mind waiting a couple of weeks, Littlewoods have some codes around at the moment. See the voucher section.

Original Poster

This has now been despatched for delivery which I thought was quick as I'd never heard of the company that I ordered it from.
    Thanks for all the replies.

Banned

saracat

I ordered a couple of xbox dance mats from simply Games last year. No … I ordered a couple of xbox dance mats from simply Games last year. No problems and arrived fairly quickly from what i remember.

I have also used simply games in the past, good site, good prices, everthing went through fine.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions